[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance in 2002?

Russell Kinder rkinder at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 4 09:02:33 PDT 2001

I thought the dance studio was excellent. The wooden floors were great for
minimizing joint stress, and the mirrored walls were great for comparing my
movements to those of the instructor, and as an instructor, for seeing how
the students were doing, regardless of which direction I was facing.

If there was a drawback, it was the lack of a very large room for the
holding of the ball. The room we had was fairly big, so this was a very
minor problem.

All in all, I thought it was an extremely well run Kingdom Dance event.

Guillaume