[Anst-dancers] Known World Dance & Music IV

Russell Kinder rkinder at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 07:30:25 PDT 2001

Unto the most Honorable Lord Philip White,

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I've been moving, and I've not had
e-mail.

Of course I am willing to help out with whatever Herculean effort is
necessary.

I would love to be a big part of organizing and running this event. I've
been the steward (autocrat) for many events in my past, and I have vast
dance experience, and a long track record of working with musicians. I'm
good at organizing schedules and rooms. I'm also good at obtaining sites and
working with site owners.

In short, use me, man. I want to help in whatever way I can.

In service to dance in the Society,
HL Guillaume de Troyes