[Anst-dancers] Ansteorra Dance Guild meeting at Kingdom Dance

Russell Kinder rkinder at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 13:14:50 PDT 2001

Signy, et al,

   Making a delivery order would probably be the best way to maximize our
meeting time. I was planning on the meeting being during the "Dinner Hour".

   Things on the agenda for the meeting include:

Electing a new guild proctor.
Details regarding the Kingdom Dance Manual, that I'm still working on.
The involvement of the Guild in KWDS IV, if we get the bid.
Open discussion.

   I think there is going to be a good turn-out for the event.

HL Guillaume