[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance and Musicians Symposium -- July 21

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Sun Jun 17 00:55:42 PDT 2001

ihon,

Thanks so much. The schedule so far looks great to me. I can go to Yvonne's
class on 16th c. Italian. I can teach the classes I most wanted to teach.
It's all good.

I am very dismayed that I arranged my life so that I didn't actually make it
to KWDS III. It began the day after I returned from Spain. HL Philip was
getting ready to leave. He tried to talk me into coming, but I was too tired
(and broke) to go.

The following week, I began to see all the messages on SCA-DANCE about how
wonderful and awesome the event was. Then I felt regret. I missed the best
KWDS that is ever likely to be held.

Thus, my frustration level is very high, yet I'm expecting our own
none-too-modest Kingdom Dance will console me greatly. It looks to be a
grand event.

See you soon,
Guillaume

(but, ah, Spain, I have no words to describe this. I'd still choose Spain
over KWDS III, were I to do it over again-- dancing in Valencia; Cuenca, the
medieval city on the cliffs, museums in Madrid, cathedrals, mosques,
synagogues & palaces in Toledo, an inn & a castle in Xativa, sigh...)

on 6/16/2001 10:25 AM, jhirling at houston.rr.com at jhirling at houston.rr.com