[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance and Musicians Symposium -- July21

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Jun 22 11:46:48 PDT 2001

Russell Kinder wrote:

> I am very dismayed that I arranged my life so that I didn't actually make it
> to KWDS III. It began the day after I returned from Spain. HL Philip was
> getting ready to leave. He tried to talk me into coming, but I was too tired
> (and broke) to go.

I understand.  I decided to go to the ECD symposium in London instead of
KWDS.  Then I found out that airfare for KWDS was pretty cheap so I
could probably manage it without breaking the budget.  However, it
turned out to be the same weekend as the Katy Balloon Festival.  Then we
got hit with the flood.  So.. no ballooning *and* no dance.  *pout*
*pout* *pout*

--Perronnelle

--
Many problems disappear if you ignore them long enough, like snow and
adolescence.
mailto:findbook at flash.net