[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance Ball

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Jun 26 22:20:12 PDT 2001

jhirling at houston.rr.com wrote:

> Wise decision!  However, we have a Playford 6 dance, Well Hall, which is similar but a bit closer to
> period.  Those who have danced it find it superior to HitH.  This might be a good place to introduce it
> to a wider group.  Whadaya think, Perronnelle?
> --ihon

Well, umm, err..  Actually, I think you already know how I feel about
anything beyond 1st Playford.  :)

Is it being taught during the day?  If not, is it a "quickie" teach?
I'd rather not do more than quickie talk-throughs during the ball.

--Perronnelle

--
Many problems disappear if you ignore them long enough, like snow and
adolescence.
mailto:findbook at flash.net