[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance Ball

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Wed Jun 27 03:18:15 PDT 2001

Perronnelle,

I will happily teach an English Country Dance class but have been waiting to
see "what needs to be taught"--do we have enough beginner's classes,
etc.? --to fill in. It looks now like I can do an intermediate ECD class and
I can teach Well Hall in that class.

My inclusion for the Ball is:  "Lull Me Beyond Thee" and "Chestnut" both of
which I will teach in that class as well.

Signy Gandalvsdottir