[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance Ball

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Jun 27 06:29:13 PDT 2001

on 6/25/2001 4:12 PM, Charlene Charette at charlene at flash.net wrote:

> I'm working on the ball for kingdom dance.  If anyone has a request, now
> is the time to get it to me.  I can't promise to work everything in, but
> will do my best to accomodate a variety.
>
> --Perronnelle

If possible, I'd love to see these:

La Volta (goes with the 1st class we're teaching)
Il Canario (goes with the 2nd class we're teaching)
Lo Spagnoletto
Brando di Cales (as a performance)
Allegrezza d'Amore (as a performance)
Madam Sosilia Alman
Newcastle
Parson's Farewell
Amoroso
Gelosia
Leoncello

Wonderful to see you at Midsummer Ball, Perronnelle.

Congrats also to Philip for a wonderful ball, and thanks to the musicians
for amazing music. Thanks to all who danced with me.

Guillaume