[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance Ball

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 27 12:22:52 PDT 2001

My votes:
Prendente en Gyro (still one of my all-time favorites - thanks Ihon)
Lorayne Alman
Allegrezza d'Amore (for all who know it)
Quen Quer Que
Montarde Bransle (I can't help loving it and it's great to get newer people
in)
Heralds in Love
Prexonera (unfortunately, I don't know how many people know it - Del taught
his version at this year's KWDS, I could maybe teach it if Avatar has the
music for it or if I get the CD from Eric in time).  It's already my new
favorite.

In service,
Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious  (bka "Capricia")

PS - when you've got the list mostly finalized, will you post it so I can
help my dancers practice?  Thanks!