[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed May 8 21:25:41 PDT 2002

Emerocealliagh at aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea if there will be a kingdom dance this summer?

Are you volunteering?

I haven't heard of anyone planning to do one.  BTW, I'm not sure where
this "kingdom dance is always in August" comes from.  Out of curiosity I
went through the last 15 years of Blackstars and kingdom dance has been
held in every month (with one or two missed years in that timeframe).

So, anyone want to host a fall kingdom dance?  I'm willing to help
teach, but right now I'm autocratting one event and mentoring another so
I can't commit to running it.

--Perronnelle

--
You can fool too many people too much of the time.  -- James Thurber