[Anst-dancers] in need of some information

sheila gomez bonita8706smg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 09:21:00 PST 2002

Hi my name is Sheila and i am on the La Vernia High
school dance team! I was in need of some information
about dances...like what to do at practice? I found
some information online at school about how its a
privalege if our instructor lets us excercise during
practice becuase we should be streched out before
practice n that was of interest to her...i couldn't
print it out but the 2 of us our searching for all
information so she can show the girls what other
dancers do. well if u could send me some onformation
on practicing and gettinf prepared, i would surely
appreciate it! -Sheila-