[Anst-dancers] AGED News

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Fri Aug 15 09:03:49 PDT 2003

** The group in Brad Leah is also wanting to start a dance group.
Guillaume and I plan on going there pretty soon, since we have family
in the area that we need to visit, anyway. For people in the DFW and
OKC areas, this is an easy group to help out. We should all plan on
going to their German Fest (third weekend in September), and support
their efforts in dance.

Who is the contact person for this?  Also who is the contact for Emerald
Keep?

** We still need dances from some folks (you know who you are) - we
have a tentative goal of January for a print of the Ansteorra Dance
Manual. We'd like to have a compilation by October at the latest. It
will take some time to edit and format once all of the stuff is
compiled. PLEASE check the online manual's table of contents, and see
what is missing. If your dance group does something that isn't listed,
SEND it to us. If you are using a reconstruction from a book or video,
let us know. We can probably look it up ourselves.

I would like to include the peasant dances that I've taught and Farandole
that Scot (and someone from down south) has taught.  Do you still have my
class handout from KWDS?  Did it include Farandole?

In regards to teaching dance at Glaslyn's event, have you contacted someone?
What arrangements have been made?  Is this simply something you arranged on
the side and the event is a convenient place?

In service to dance,
Capricia