[Anst-dancers] AGED News

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sat Aug 16 08:33:00 PDT 2003

We were told (and faithfully listened) to use "Sumer is a-comin' in".  It
works well and is loooonggg enough for people to get the dance on the first
try without becoming bored.  This song was on a couple of dance CDs I had, I
think even on a Musica Subterranea CD.  I'd have to double check for sure.
Not sure about sheet music.