[Anst-dancers] AGED News

dewalden@austin.rr.com dewalden at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 16 16:51:50 PDT 2003

This song (Sumer is a-comin' in) is what Samuel Piper would play
for us when we danced the Farandole years ago down here in Bryn
Gwlad.  It was one the Music Guild had in their repertoire and so, of
course, sheet music was, at least at one time, available.  I'm afraid
I have absolutely no idea who to possibly contact about it, though,
as I have become very outside the loop (I'm not even sure if there
is still a Music Guild here!).

Yvette Royd