[Anst-dancers] Re: Farandole (was AGED News)

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sun Aug 17 12:59:21 PDT 2003

We knew this information, but your quote would be a great one to include in
future handouts - thanks.

I simply thought you were looking for music for the dance.  Yvette is the
one who taught it to us (thanks for piping up - I never remember your name)
and used the song I recommended.  It's also the tune we usually use as we
have a nice long version of it.  However, if you want to include the names
of the other songs, I can try to find them and see how they work for us.

Capricia