[Anst-dancers] AGED News

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun Aug 17 15:58:32 PDT 2003

Yes, there is still a Bryn Gwlad Music Guild, it is lead by Jonathan
Brumley <jonathan_brumley at yahoo.com>.
In fact, the guild was kind enough to do a recording of Negri's Il Gratioso
at my request recently.

Come to dance Yvette! We're meeting next Sunday. :)

It's funny how many lurking dancemistress/masters we have in Austin. I've
just heard at Pennsic that there's some dance laurel hiding in Austin
somewhere.

Lowrie--Bryn Gwlad.