[Anst-dancers] Re: Farandole (was AGED News)

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Wed Aug 20 08:10:16 PDT 2003

Now, don't feel like you still can't share.  I think our handout is not
based off of anything you might have given us.  (It's been lost if you did.)
So you may have different  or more complete information.  I just knew I had
a handout on the computer (of course, it's in the KWDS proceedings as well,
so you could check to see if you have added input.)
Has anyone else thought it cool that there's been dance-related messages
almost daily?

Thanks Craig for the Pennsic update.  One of these years, I'll get to go!

In service to dance,
Michelle