[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance/Kingdom Performance College

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:12:10 PST 2003

Greetings All,

Concerning Kingdom Dance and the possibility of a Kingdom Performance
College:

As Kingdom Dance and Music Deputy, I am actively looking for a branch to
steward Kingdom Dance in 2004.  As a Kingdom event, it will not interfere
with a branch's calendar limits.  I've had some interest expressed so far,
but if you know of any groups that are also considering it, please contact
me.

All of the people in the performance community I have talked to concerning a
Kingdom Performance College are very excited about the idea.  It is
definatly worth considering, as well as promoting the idea to other
performance communities.  This is not an event that would need to be run by
only European dancers, but would be supported by all performers.  I will
continue to promote this idea, as well bring it to the attention of the
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences.

The projected date for a Kingdom Performance College is currently 2005.
This allows plenty of time to gather interest among the other performing
arts communities.  This also allows the European Dance community to
concentrate on organizing Kingdom Dance for 2004.

A possible idea would be Kingdom Dance held every two years.  On opposite
years from Kingdom dance would be the Kingdom Performing Arts College (with
some dance tracks) and Known World Dance Symposium - both events in
replacement of a yearly Kingdom Dance event.

I'd like to hear ideas on this, so please consider the possibilities and
comment, or reply privately.

Your servant to Command,

~Philip White