[Anst-dancers] DFT Yule and Dance

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:53:24 PST 2003

Greetings All -

We were lucky and had a good space to dance in at Dragonfire Tor's Yule
Revel.  We worked on 16th Century Italian, Inns of Court, and some Bransles.
  I was happy to see both new and old dancers. Yea new people.

Funny though - our dance group also turned into the fiber arts guild.  We
had appliqué, beading, weaving, lace, and finger loop braids all going at
once.  It was fun too! :-)

I hope the dance at the other events went well.  I heard some already about
the off calendar events in Bryn Gwylad and Loch Solliere.  How did
Weisenfeuer and Bard Leah go?

~Philip