[Anst-dancers] DFT Yule and Dance

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Dec 8 20:12:02 PST 2003

I, too, am very pleased that dance went well in many venues this past
weekend.  Brad Leah's Yule Revel was a small event - maybe 30 to 40 people.
We only did a small number of dances, but had probably 1/2 of the people
involved for most of the dancing, including Le Bens Distonys which they
loved!  Brad Leah's hospitality again was very generous.  The food was
wonderful (including roast duck - yum!), the dramatic presentation of
excerpts from A Midsummer Night's Dream were well performed and had fabulous
masks, the gift exchange was pleasantand a very lovely gift basket was
presented to me for teaching.

My lord and I are trying to convince Lady Monica that her masks should be
sold at many events as they were very splendid.  Although she hasn't agreed
to that yet, she did hint that she MIGHT be willing to make masks for
Kingdom Dance sometime.  We would be greatly blessed if she did so.

In service,
Capricia