[Anst-dancers] DFT Yule and Dance

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 8 20:15:39 PST 2003

>I hope the dance at the other events went well.

Dance at the Bryn Gwlad Yule revel went well, even though the space was
quite small.. it was cosy!
There was a lot of enthusiasm. We did a bunch of bransles, and a few other
dances which include: 15th, 16th Italian, ECD, and some crazy folks even
galliarded on the concrete floor.

I would like to thank the autocrat, HL Myfanwy, who was very aggressive
that dance -should- happen. And it did :-)

Just a reminder that Candlemas is coming in Feb, and our dance track is
already full, with a variety of genres. I'll send a schedule out later.
We'll also have a masqued ball, with masque competitions. Candlemas
website: http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/candlemas04/

Yay! Dancing!
   Lowrie, Bryn Gwlad.