[Anst-dancers] Alta Somaglia Galliard

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 11:05:11 PST 2003

This is how the galliard in Alta Somaglia would be, thinking of it in
11-step:

1 Hop -2 Hop -3 kick -4 kick -5 kick -6 kick -
7 foot behind -8 kick -9 foot behind -10 kick -"and 11" cadenza

There is no pause in between the two sets of 6 counts as would be if you
were doing a regular galliard. The steps don't actually differ whether you
think of them in 6 or 12.

Ariane