[Anst-dancers] Guild badge

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 11:54:13 PST 2003

I recently noticed that the badge I proposed for AGED (the "Charlie
Brown" shirt) is being used as the "back" button on the AGED web page.
At the time I suggested it, it didn't seem as those anyone else liked it
and I dropped the issue and didn't research it further.  In talking with
some heralds I was relating how cool it was to use the "dance" cant.  I
wa then informed that it was already taken.  I searched the OandA and
found that "Or a dance sable" is already registered to someone in the
East (Aug 1999).  Therefore, the guild shouldn't be using it.  :-(

Suggestions for a new badge?

--Perronnelle

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over