[Anst-dancers] Steppes Twelfth Night

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 10:55:34 PST 2003

First off, may I apologize for the tardiness of this announcement. I
only returned from the holidays late Sunday night and have been playing
catch-up ever since.

This Saturday, January the 3rd, Steppes will be hosting it's Twelfth
Night Feast and Baronial Investiture.

For more information, you can go to the event web site at:

http://www.steppes.org/12thnight

There are several dance activities planned. About a dozen from the
local dance class will be coming to their first SCA event - so I hope
dancers from all over Ansteorra will show them what a fun time the SCA
can be.

In the early afternoon (starting around noon, when the site opens)
we'll be having a few dance classes.

Three Playford Dances - taught by Lord Morgan Ellisse

The Beggar Boy * Mage on a Cree * Saint Martins'

Dancing for a Performance - taught by HL Ariane Lancaster

Alta Somaglia

Flirty Dances - taught by Lady Helene Quivremont
Lo Spagnoletto * Bizzarria d'Amore * Villanella

After the Investiture, we'll be doing some social dancing before feast.
The dance list is as follows:

So Ben Mi Chi Ha Buon Tempo
Ballo del Fiore
Il Gratioso

Brounswycke Alman
Lorayne Alman
New Alman

Amoroso
Petit Riense
Anello
Gelosia

War Branle
Charlotte Branle
Pease Branle

Lauro
Leoncello Vecchio
Rostiboli Gioioso

I hope you will all come out and dance with us!

~ Isabeau