[Anst-dancers] Coronation and Dance

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 16:00:32 PST 2003

I would love to dance. First I have to find a ride.
                Lady Celeste (Namron)
 Craig Shupee' <philipwhite at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings Dancers,

The Steward for Coronation this weekend would like dance during the day.

Are there enough interested dancers to hold some kind of dance activity
during the day or inbetween courts? Or will those of you who are coming be
busy with buissness and social activities?

I will be avaliable during the day if people are interested in dancing. We
can even do something like 12th night was - an 16th Italian class for 4
hours. :)

Your servant to command,

Philip White

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.