[Anst-dancers] Coronation and Dance

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 16:41:26 PST 2003

I am sorry, Pip, but I will be too busy practicing my cheep ply-wood
renaissance flute that day (maybe I should get a plastic recorder).

Seriously, Ariane & I have commitments to our Contra Dance group that night.
I think it is grand that you are doing that at Coronation because Coronation
to me is just one big long court and you know how I feel about court. Four
hours of dance would get us to come if it were not for our commitment.

We downloaded the dance cheet sheets and will be going over those dances you
showed us. What was the name of the one you did for feast?

Have fun!

Morgan