[Anst-dancers] Coronation and Dance

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 8 20:14:20 PST 2003

So will there still be dance at Coronation, Philip?

On another note: Candlemas is coming up (Bryn Gwlad, Feb 1)
The autocrat has offered me to do dancing during the day. She prefers live
musicians though, and I'm not certain I can get any, but at the very least,
if there's enough interest, we can do some dancing during the day, and if
she doesn't like 'dead musicians' we can try to be out of the way while
practicing.

Lowrie
Bryn Gwlad.