[Anst-dancers] Dance list for Coronation, AGED website submissions

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Wed Jul 9 13:46:39 PDT 2003

Isabeau,
My thought is that even though you've let those who do the most dancing know
about the dance at Coronation, some of my dancers aren't on the Anst-dancers
list but are on the Ansteorra list or the Ansteorra Announce list. Care to
send out a message on either of those lists to garner more attention to what
in my estimation is a "big" event happening at this Coronation? Also, let
them know that you and Guillaume will be teaching at our Sunday dance
practice (or would you rather I do that one?)

Looking forward to seeing you both!
Signy