[Anst-dancers] Dance event names......

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Thu Jul 10 08:50:32 PDT 2003

Just to keep discussion going until an end is reached:

I think "star" should be part of the name as well, but I'm not sure it needs
to be in Latin.  People are going to change it to English anyway.  I think
my favorite so far is "Blazing Star Ball".

I'd like to make sure everyone who is interested in this in on the list,
then call for a vote.  So, Russell and Erika, are you the ones who have a
list of everyone who is on this list?  If so, could you post a message, so
we know who is here and who we still need to get?

Thanks,
Capricia (who thinks such messages need to posted in the town square or on
the church door)