[Anst-dancers] Dance event names......

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 10 19:14:28 PDT 2003

Just so you know, the names are not in Latin, they are in Italian. I
disagree about it being in English. I don't think people will refer to an
event name by its English translation. I think an Italian (or other
language) name is prettier and has a more classy sound than an English name.
I still vote for either "Ballo di Stella" or "Chiara Stella".

Ariane (Just my thoughts on the subject....anyone else want to jump in?)