[Anst-dancers] Dance event names......

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 13 09:30:41 PDT 2003

Dance events that have the word ballo or it's variants:
Black Rose Ball, Bal D'Argent and Crystal Ball
That's 3 out of the 9 dance events that I've compiled for Gregory Blount.

Granted it's not exactly 'Ballo'.. but still.. we can be a bit more
original :)

Btw, I had a fun time dancing at Coronation yesterday :) Thanks for running
dance, Guillaume and Isabeau!

My 2 trabs,
  Lowrie.