[Anst-dancers] Coronation and Suggestion

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 13:05:31 PDT 2003

Alicia Whitecotton wrote:
> Well which is it?  Were the other folks who could have run dance too
> busy?  Or were they free but they asked Guillame and Isabeau anyway?
>
> Helene

Off the top of my head, the people I know who could have run the ball -
one organized merchants and sat two gate shifts (and I think helped w/
children's activities); one co-autocratted; one ran gate; one was in
charge of clean-up and sat two gate shifts.  Basically everyone had
other duties.

--Perronnelle

--
The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves
throughout their lives.  --Robert Maynard Hutchings