[Anst-dancers] Coronation and Suggestion

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 14 20:14:36 PDT 2003

I disagree that it's a no-risk situation :) I definitely think it's better
to start off running balls at smaller local events. This Pennsic will be
the first time that I'm running one of the evening dances, and it's quite
intimidating. What with the number of people dancing, the size of the dance
barn, running the musicians, pleasing both the Italian lovers and the ECD
crowd, and all this with dance laurels watching you. Eeek. I was originally
going to co-run it with Darius, but issues with scheduling and stuff came
up, so I asked Philip to mentor me instead. Otherwise I would've asked Lyev.

My 2 destices,
  Lowrie.