[Anst-dancers] Re: Coronation and Suggestion

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:01:14 PDT 2003

>Well which is it?  Were the other folks who could have run dance too busy?
>Or were they free but they asked Guillame and Isabeau anyway?
>
>Helene

Perronnelle answered that the usual dance leaders of Stargate were running
much of the event.

Ihon answered that Guillaume and Isabeau asked to lead dance when they saw
that no one had volunteered.

Which is it? 'It' would have been cool if a new dance leader from Stargate
had emerged.  This was a perfect opportunity for someone new to be able to
step in and teach some.  Or, it would have been cool if Guillaume and
Isabeau (or someone else) had volunteered to mentor a new person since the
usual Stargate dance leaders were working.

As it was - two experienced dance leaders saw a void at a Kingdom event and
offered to fill it.  The local group, being busy, were happy to accept their
offer.  As such, we had a good example of how the dance community supports
itself and guarantees that dance will happen.  I would not have it any other
way.

~Philip