[Anst-dancers] Fwd: Bonwicke Twelfth Night

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 01:20:44 PDT 2003

We'd be happy to go and help out! We'll give you our available dates in
a few.

We all should really try to train a dance teacher in Bonwicke. I
believe the intent is for us to teach initially, and for them to
continue pracitsing in between sessions. For this to be a success,
we'll have to coordinate heavily with the group.

The Baroness is coordinating the event, and sent the e-mail. Her e-mail
is: pippermint at sbcglobal.net

Isabeau

PS - There are lots of updates to the website - everyone should look at
it once and while, since it's updated at least once a week.