[Anst-dancers] Meeting of AGED at KWDS

Roadrunner jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 12:39:35 PDT 2003

Dear friends:
We need to meet at Knowne World to replace me as Proctor of the Guild.  I suggest we meet following the last European class on Friday evening in the area which will used for the Ball unless Philip or Guillaume know of a better location or time.  Unless we hear from one or both of them, lets make it then and there.  Please encourage anyone interested in the guild to meet with us.
--ihon