[Anst-dancers] Meeting of AGED at KWDS

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 3 17:00:05 PDT 2003

can we meet on saturday around noon instead? i may not get to arlington
until around 5:30/6 and i think some ansteorrens may be planning to daytrip
the event for saturday.

lowrie.

At 02:39 PM 6/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>Dear friends:
>We need to meet at Knowne World to replace me as Proctor of the Guild.  I
suggest we meet following the last European class on Friday evening in the
area which will used for the Ball unless Philip or Guillaume know of a
better location or time.  Unless we hear from one or both of them, lets
make it then and there.  Please encourage anyone interested in the guild to
meet with us.