[Anst-dancers] Music for Balls at Known World Dance & Lilies

Evelyn Alden calonkat at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 17:11:54 PDT 2003

First of all, my thanks to the musicians who showed up
and played.  Well, there were a few dances on the
class schedules and ball lists that I didn't have
"copyable" music on hand for.  I found most of it on
Del's Dance Book and Eric's SCA Dance Music Search
Engine.  My thanks to Morgan Ellisse for Alta Somaglia
and Brando di Cales and to Sheila Beardslee Bosworth
for her emergency transcription of Maraviglia d'Amore.

There is a very ugly webpage up right now with the
music I had to print:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/scadance/index.html

And if anyone is coming to Lilies (this Saturday
through next Saturday) and would like to play at the
ball (Thursday, June 19), the music is available at:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

katriana