[Anst-dancers] Resurrecting dance in Ansteorra

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 13:34:40 PDT 2003

Okay, we're going.  Fools that we are.  Last year, when they made
"impromptu bardic" part of the quest, they should have entitled it
"piss off as many dancers as possible" - having said that, I believe HL
Philip made it absolutely clear that there will be NO bardic
performances in the middle of the dance floor, in the middle of the
dancers, shouted over the dance music this year!

If nothing else, I'm spoiling for a fight :)

See you there!

Isabeau