[Anst-dancers] Resurrecting dance in Ansteorra

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Thu Jun 12 15:42:56 PDT 2003

Yes, I stuck my nose out on the Lindenwood list when they started replanning
this event and let them know our complaints from years' past (okay mostly
last year) and let them know they'd need to woo us back.  They did promise
no bardic on the dance floor and even a real dance floor (no cement - yeah!)
to dance on.  Let me know how true this holds.  ;-)

Capricia, who feels a little bad that I won't be in attendance after butting
myself in to their business