[Anst-dancers] Ideas for the website

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 22:19:57 PDT 2003

Hey everyone:

These ideas have been expressed.  Do you think you could help me out
with implementing them?

- How about a contact list of dancers? Or a bio page that we can start
with
the info from the proceedings?

Who wants to be on this list?  Would it be a list of all the AGED
members, or what??? I feel like I personally know most of the dancers
in the kingdom.  Would it be anybody/everybody?  Would we like to
arrange it by group?  If we did that, we'd need to get people's
permission for putting up there info on the web, and that would be each
guildmaster's job.... compiling a list.  Guillaume and I have a really
old list of members from 4 years ago.

- A schedule for the teacher/exchange thing.

Can we figure out a schedule for a teacher exchange?  Guillaume and I
will be teaching in Stargate on the Sunday the weekend of coronation.
Any other volunteers, and where they would like to go?

- A schedule for coming events with dance.

I'm already working on this one.  To keep it updated, people will have
to let me know when dance is happening.  I'm also going to compile a
list of out of kingdom events.

Please give me some input, and feel free to discuss privately or on the
list.

HL Isabeau