[Anst-dancers] Resurrecting dance in Ansteorra

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 14 00:35:37 PDT 2003

You're preaching to the choir, Francois.

I recall writing almost exactly those same words on lists just like
this many times. I think I even wrote them on this list. In the last
few years, even the strategy you outline here has failed me.

There is a critical mass that must be reached, I think. An event
steward is trying to draw Ansteorrans to the event, and prioritizes
activities accordingly. If no one really dances, then he has little
motivation to include it on the schedule. He's certainly not going to
bump some other activity so we can dance.

Thanks,
Guillaume