[Anst-dancers] Resurrecting dance in Ansteorra

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 14 00:41:07 PDT 2003

Lowrie and others on the list,

The situation in Bryn Gwlad gives me hope. I think sometimes dance has
to die and then be brought back to life in group. In BG, dance died
because there was no place to hold practice. Also, I think folks burn
out on it.

Another key is to be sure to be involved in all the demos your local
group puts on. Then, you're recruiting dancers from the start. This may
be the biggest key in eventually growing dance in your area.

Guillaume