[Anst-dancers] King's College Thanks

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 16 16:01:40 PDT 2003

I would like to say thanks to Myfanwy and Capricia/Sebastian for their help
in teaching at King's College. We had a good turnout in the early half of
the day (I spied a landed Baron learning how to dance!), but at the later
half, the numbers dwindled. Part of the problem was that the class was
outdoors and we were quite hot. Thank you to all the dancers who came
anyways :) We did English Country, 15th & 16th C Italian, Bransles,
Almandes and Pavannes and even a Greasley dance.

Yay! Dancing!
  Lowrie--who enjoyed teaching Gracca Amorosa 3 times.