[Anst-dancers] Volunteers????

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 00:41:40 PDT 2003

Hi everyone!

We need volunteers for a few things, but right now I'm mostly concerned
with this teacher exchange thing. :)

I know there are steady practices in Three Bridges, Glaslyn, Stargate,
Weisenfuer (forgive my misspelling), and Bryn Gwlad. We will soon be
starting a practice in Steppes.

I'm not sure what is going on in a few places that are supposed to have
dance practices.  It probably has something to do with the fact that we
don't have many friends in these areas.  Regardless, I think it would
be good to have a kingdom-wide idea of what is going in with dance.  I
would like volunteers to find out (and then fill us ALL in) what is
happening with dance in the following places:

Bjornsborg (San Antonio)
Shadowlands (College Station)
Northkeep (Tulsa)
Mooneschadowe (Stillwater)
and
Loch Sollier

Also, it would be good if we started coordinating a calendar for
teacher exchanges.....

There are lots of groups who have no dance practices, but every group
*should* have an A&S minister.

Just me and my busy little brain,

HL Isabeau (from her husbands e-mail account)