[Anst-dancers] Volunteers????

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Wed Jun 18 06:34:44 PDT 2003

 HL Isabeau said:
>would like volunteers to find out (and then fill us ALL in) what is
>happening with dance in the following places:
>Mooneschadowe (Stillwater)

Dancing has died a slow agonizing death here (ie, the musicians would show
up but no dancers). It's possible that every few months we *might* have a
dance practice - but I wouldn't count on it for now.

That being said, I am still available and willing to teach dance -
especially here in the North - but I would consider traveling further
away.  The hosting group might have to provide a babysitter though.

Estrill

(so, next year, Kingdom Dance will be where??)