[Anst-dancers] Dance event names......

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 19 18:32:40 PDT 2003

I think Chiara Stella is a good name. Actually, I think it's a great name!
Bright Star. Appropriate...

It's a dance from Caroso's Il Ballarino, if we really want to make it our
'own', we can dump Del's reconstruction and just re-reconstruct it from
Caroso. No kingdom 'owns' the dance.

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/caroso/transcription/0102.raw.html

Yay! Dancing!
  Lowrie.