[Anst-dancers] Fwd: Ansteorra dancers webpage

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 04:19:16 PDT 2003

Thanks! That's great!

                           Celeste

Russell Kinder <russmax at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hey everyone!

I just put the AGED website back up.
It has a new home at: http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/minister_as/dance

Erika

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.