[Anst-dancers] FAS - Dance Business (Long)

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 21:39:13 PST 2003

No, what you write doesn't make sense at all. I can't fathom what you
are trying to say, other than...

No, I keep puzzling through it and can't find a point. Most of what you
say is just wrong. This project has been under guild direction from the
start of the guild. The guild was asked if my work on the Nordsteorra
manual was a good basis for the Ansteorran manual. Everyone at past
meetings and in e-mails enthusiastically agreed that it was a good
manual, and all it really needed was an update and inclusion of other
Ansteorran reconstructions/creations to be the Ansteorran manual.

We are very open to input/criticism. The look and layout of the final
project will be subject to Guild review. We are not open to having our
methods of doing the work dictated to us.

So, from my perspective, what you are saying not only doesn't make
sense, it is far removed from the reality of how the project actually
is being done and its history up to this point.

Guillaume