[Anst-dancers] Steppes 12th Night

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:08:26 PST 2003

In the November Blackstar, Steppes 12th Night Ad:

"Ongoing dance classes... are planned."

So good news - they are planning on dance, and we will have some sort of
area to work in.

Elin and I are both going, but also usually volunteer as part of the local
group.  So, we might be able to run a class, depending on how busy is the
event.

~Philip